12.05.2009

A Belated Happy Thanksgiving and Fun Putting Up the Tree!

We had such a great Thanksgiving, or more accurately; Thanksgivings. We stayed home and made everyone come to us this year. :O) I got to bake and cook and it was great. On Thursday Craig and I had our Thanksgiving with the girls, Friday Craig's family came from the Detroit area to celebrate and on Saturday my family came to visit from the Lansing area. Sunday, we slept! I can't even begin to put into words the number of things I am thankful for. To this has been an amazing year would be such an understatement.

Here are some pictures of just a few of the people we are thankful for:

Grandma Douglass with the girls.



Grandpa Douglass and the girls.



Aunt Pat and Georgia having a little chat.



Uncle Duane and Madelyn.



Georgia with Grandma Dolehanty



They are getting so big!


Georgie was so very tired from all that cooking.



I thought this picture was so cute. Daddy and Georgia spending some quality time together after everyone left.





We finally put our tree up today! I wanted to decorate before Thanksgiving but Craig said no and this is the first day we've had the time. Our tree didn't seem so tiny and fake in the apartment, maybe we'll be getting a real one next year. The girls had fun looking at the lights and listening to Craig play his guitar.

Playing some tunes for his girls.



Craig was singing in a deep voice to the girls and they thought it was so funny.

Georgia

Add Image
Add Video
Remove Formatting from selection

Madelyn





No comments: