2.17.2010

What a Difference a Year Makes...

One year ago today we were given the first glimpse of what we were in for. I will never forget the look on Craig's face across the room as we both saw this:



Having twins was a long running joke by that point which just added to the looks of incredulity on our faces. The rest of the day was a blur of excitement to say the least. Initially I remember feeling such a rollercoaster of emotions (I'm sure the pregnancy hormones had nothing to do with that:) ). I flip flopped a lot between elation and feeling completely overwhelmed and freaked out. A year later, I couldn't be happier. We count our blessings everyday. The highlight of my day is seeing their sweet faces in the morning and I am convinced those baby giggles can make anyone happy.

Unfortunately we didn't take many pregnancy photos but here are the few I found (and am willing to share) :)

18 Weeks...




21 Weeks...

No comments: