4.27.2010

Baby food adventures...

I realized I haven't updated how it's going with new foods and such with the girls. Recently we have tried lots of new things; asparagus, beans, peas, nectarines, mango, yogurt, rice cakes, whole wheat bagels, apple juice and cottage cheese. Everything has went over really well except... cottage cheese. Both girls swallowed the liquid and spit out the chunks. Eeeww.


Both girls are getting really good at using a cup.



Everyone loves rice cakes... be warned, leftovers will get eaten by the cat.






The physical therapist at the hospital told me not to put the girls in any kind of jumper. Something negative about the way using the muscles in their toes too much. So we never bought one, until now. It isn't really a jumper more of a swing/fun place for Maddy to hang out with her cast.



I'm pretty sure it's the best $20 we've spent in a long time.

No comments: