Last weekend we took the girls to John Ball Park Zoo in GR. Neither of us had ever been there so we figured it would be worth checking out. It's an ok zoo, not very big but still fun. I realized it would be a lot more fun if there weren't so many rude families. It sadly made me think for a second that those child leashes were a good invention. I hope I never have to eat these words but is it really to much to ask that your children aren't pushing and shoving as they run through the narrow hallways of the aquarium screaming? Anyway...
The girls thoroughly enjoyed watching the monkeys hop around:
The fish tanks were lots of fun as the bright fish were easy for them to spot and follow.
We saw an animal I have never seen before. It's called a black footed cat. Not much larger than our kitties at home. Georgia heard all of the other kids saying "aaaawww kitty" so she soon caught on and was entranced watching them play while saying "kkkkkkk" (ok it's hard to spell but she knows what a kitty is and calls them by just saying one long k :)
Sometimes... I feel this way too:
It was a great day. We are having so much fun exploring Grand Rapids with the girls this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment