12.03.2010

Snow!

How perfect is it that our first snow of the season came on December 1st. Such a great introduction to winter. I have resolved to embrace the snow this year without complaints.It really is beautiful, and honestly if you're that against snow you don't live in West MI. So, yesterday the girls and I (and Charlie) experienced playing in the snow with twin toddlers for the first time. I under estimated the amount of time and energy it would take to get them ready for the snow and then just as we were headed out... yup Georgia pooped. So the below picture shows Madelyn hanging out and waiting. I had to open her up so she didn't over heat while I undressed, changed and re-dressed Georgia. Whew!




Before we got outside Georgia was not thrilled with the wardrobe choice. She couldn't move and was trying desperately to escape.







Just as I was getting ready to take her picture Madelyn took her mitten off and reached into the snow.

mmmmmm... snow : /



When I brought them in Madelyn was trying to crawl back outside. She didn't make it very far.





No comments: