6.21.2011

Learning and Growing

Anyone who has little ones, and especially anyone who has multiples knows they don't always listen and follow directions... and they move quickly and usually in opposite directions. So unfortunately we don't get out as much as some singleton toddlers. I just am not physically capable of running in two directions at once (I'm working on it :) so trips to the park or even stroller free walks outside become a little bit of a challenge. I'm not willing to risk them running out into traffic just so we can enjoy the sunshine. Anywho... there is a cute little trail through the woods near our house where we like to take walks in evening when Craig is home. Recently we have been teaching the girls to stay on the path and they are doing great following directions!










As an added bonus the path ends at the park :) The girls love the slide. I didn't catch it with the camera but they both climbed up to and then successfully went down the big curly slide on their own. Over, and over oh yeah and over again. At 9pm we called it a night and the girls fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the bed. Oh how I love these summer days.

No comments: