10.01.2011

Fall Love

I absolutely love fall. I am a little ashamed to admit that in August while we were enjoying the pool and sunshine I was pining for some warm apple cider and golden colored leaves. That said, we have been to the apple orchard twice. The first time it was a gorgeous day, but.... I forgot the camera. The girls had a blast picking apples. They even chose to eat an apple on the way home over a fresh doughnut.

The 2nd time we went the weather was gorgeous all morning. Nap time came and went and voila it was rainy and grey. Ugh. I did manage to snap a picture of the girls visiting with a baby cow.

try to ignore the fact that Craig is in a t-shirt. It was cold, he is odd.
Ok, so it was not a real cow. Georgia wanted the cow to make a clickety clack horsie sound but this cow was not up to that. Giddy up girls! 

We are not done with fall and I promise to be better with the camera (that currently has a dead battery) from now on.

No comments: