Last Saturday we headed to Lansing to spend some time with Craig's parents. We decided to meet up at Impression 5 Science Center. Impression 5 describes themselves as an interactive space for families to play, create, and challenge their understanding of science through hands-on exhibits and participatory educational programming. So basically lots of learning through play... which I love! This place has been around for quite a while, I vaguely remember visiting when I was little.
They have a great area designed just for kids under 4 with a climbing area, slides, pretend play and an impressive water table. That was of course the girls' favorite!
They quickly tackled that fear!
Another favorite activity was undressing this poor doll... I'm not sure I understand why but they needed to take her pj's off about 20 times.
Just outside the play area was this giant tree.
In the main area of the science center there are lots of exhibits explaining different machines, weather, light, etc... Maddy liked driving the "loader"
The girls were also big fans of the various tennis ball launchers.
As always, Sofia had a blast! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment