The girls gather their toys in their beds or on the couch, afraid of the big bad baby. I am constantly following everyone around picking up hazmat (blueberries, raisins, grapes... that escape the table loom as choking hazards) and sadly the gate to the stairs had to go back up :(
I was trying to get a good video of her crawling this morning but of course Maddy and Georgia kind of hijacked her video op to sing the ABC's.
Well, Sofia has also decided in the past few days that crawling is just not a good enough way to get around and she would like to work towards walking so she has been teaching herself to stand. This is what I usually find when I go to get her up from her nap.
Who wouldn't want to rescue that little face? Even if she did only give in to a 20 minute nap...
This is how we play with toys now... standing or climbing over, and often tipping over on top of the toy.
I don't know who gave her permission to grow up so quickly but I can tell you one thing, it was not me.
No comments:
Post a Comment