To celebrate a year of a world with Sofia we threw her a circus bash.
Complete with clown noses...
A lion cake (made by mommy :) the eyes are a little creepy but overall I think it was a success.
Bubbles
and an afternoon full of lots of people we love.
Sofia had a blast unwrapping all of her presents.
Not to be left out the twins got some belated Christmas presents from Stacy. Just so you know, the cows needed to go with us to get pizza that night and are good snugglers every night.
.jpg)
but she got there.

There were also goldfish, a mega meltdown temper tantrum and some super unhealthy corn dogs but I don't think I have any photos of those.
Thank you to everyone for coming out and spoiling our little lady with love and some fantastic gifts. We hope you all had as much fun as we did!

















No comments:
Post a Comment