4.01.2013

Easter Eggs

On Thursday my conversation with the girl went something like this...


Hey! We're going to color Easter eggs today. 

With crayons?

No, we're going to paint them...

With paintbrushes?

No... I guess we're dying them.

They go to the cemetery?

Hey look! Cups of colored water!!




At first, Sofia wasn't sure she wanted to sit at the table for this. It looked a little like we were being civilized and eating dinner or something equally horrible.



She quickly realized there was potential to create a disastrous mess and was on board.


"Dat!" Sofia screamed out which I think roughly translates to... "woah! a pink egg!"






Since we weren't going to be home for Easter we peeled our eggs right away and had them for a snack. I honestly think all three girls enjoyed this part even more than the fun color changing part.





Working the fin motor skills, contained mess and some nutrients all in one activity. What mom could ask for more? Also, if you notice the girls now have cups as Georgia requested some warm tea with her eggs. Apparently she field tripped to London for her evening. :)

No comments: