5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to some of the best mothers around! First and foremost of course my mom. My mom is such an amazing woman who has taught me so much in life. She has been my biggest cheerleader, shoulder to cry on and best friend. I always knew how loved and special I was because of her. I hope my girls look up to me one day the way I look up to her.




Also, my mother in law Leslie. She is such a kind person, always thinking of others. I will be forever grateful for the wonderful job she did raising her son (she raised 2 but I can only vouch for one :). Craig is kind and caring just like her. He is such a great father to our girls and I know she has a lot to do with that.


My list of amazing mothers would not be complete without Danielle. She started off as my teacher but has become so much more than that to me. She is an amazing friend, mentor and inspiration. She is strong and beautiful and has taught me so much about life. Her girls are lucky to have her!




What Mother's Day list would be complete without...

Ok, haha, just kidding. It's mean but thank you Kate for showing me how NOT to treat my children. Sadly, I thought she was a great mother at first. Hopefully she can get back there.

No comments: