Georgia
Madelyn
I was talking with another mom the other day and she said that with each stage her children went through there was something she missed, something she couldn't wait to get rid of and something to look forward to. Too true. Currently... I miss the snuggles. The girls want to go, go, go and play and don't have too much patience for cuddling unless they are completely exhausted. I can't wait to get rid of bottles. Yes, I know it may be a contradiction since it can be a good cuddle opportunity but during the day when I'm trying to feed both of them by myself inevitably someone is always fussing while the other eats or someone is spitting up, I'm just over it. I am looking forward to many things. I love watching them grow and explore the world around them. It is so fun to watch them learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment