9.11.2010

Another Happy Birthday...

While on the subject of birthdays I need to acknowledge someone's birthday we recently missed. While I am uber excited to celebrate birthdays I may neglect to always remember when they are. So to a very special Aunt Pat we say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are an AMAZING woman and we are so lucky you are here. For those of you who don't have an Aunt Pat you are missing out. She is intelligent, selfless and kind and her presence has enhanced our lives in so many ways. To me personally she is a sympathetic ear, a crafting genius and a friend as well as an Aunt (or Aunt in law if you want to get technical :)

We love you Aunt Pat and are so happy you love us and are a part of our lives. Thank you for being you!

This is one of my favorite photos. Georgia knows Aunt Pat speaks her language.  (PS - Look at that bald little Christmas baby!)


Madelyn and Aunt Pat enjoyng some snuggle time.



1 comment:

Patricia Coplen said...

Dear Dear Angie. Thank you so much for those sweet words. I love you. I am the one who is so blessed. It is such a special thing to know that your nephews, AND nieces love you. I don't even think "in-law" when I think of you. You are now stuck with me and I consider you mine!
I look back over the years and think that I didn't tell you all enough how much I love you and how wonderful you all are. But, every now and then I get a note, or a phone call, or a blog notice from one of you and I know that I am loved , too. Isn't that the best part of a family? It is so wonderful to get phone calls and notes from your nieces and nephews without being the one to call them first. I feel so blessed. God has been so gracious to bless my life with my sisters' children and the way they share their lives with me.
I can't even begin to tell you the joy I have had because you all share those sweet little girls with me. Thank you for loving me back.