9.11.2010

Happy Birthday Craig!

Last Thursday was Craig's Birthday! I love birthdays and think celebrating them is very important. It's nice to have a  day to let that person know they are special and to celebrate the day they joined this world. That being said we were apparently too busy celebrating Craig and his existence to take any pictures. :( We did however manage to take him out for a special lunch and the girls did great. They sat quietly and smiled at everyone and managed to avoid screaming or crying for the whole hour! Impressive, I know. They have become such social butterflies and love smiling and waving to EVERYONE! One of Craig's gifts was guitar lessons so he can finally learn how to play the guitar he bought 3 years ago... I'll keep everyone updated on his upcoming CD release with Madelyn on vocals and Georgia on keyboard.

We love you Craig and are so happy you are a part of this world. Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband and daddy!


He's a little bit older now but you get the idea...

No comments: