11.14.2011

Gender Reveal Baby Shower

I was reminded this weekend how fabulous the women in my life are. My friend Danielle and my mom threw us a fantastic gender reveal baby shower.

The shower was a cute "bee" themed event.







Danielle made an adorable diaper cake with lots of great material for future sewing projects. She also smartly asked everyone to wrap their presents in fabric rather than paper. Fantastic idea!


The candy table... a well visited/favorite location for my children. :)



Look at this adorable big sister! There is a cute little bee on her shirt along with a black and yellow tutu. The girls were both a little concerned with the "bug" on their shirts (and everything else) and kept telling me "bug... yuuuuck" haha I think I may need to be nicer to the creepy crawlers?


We ate lots of great food... a lot of it admittedly covered in chocolate. mmmm....



Then we broke out the special cupcakes. How adorable are these? I hate to admit that I did not make them.



It's a girl! As everyone cut into their cupcakes our secret was revealed. We will be adding another little girl to our family. Her name is Sofia Grace and we are so excited to meet her in a couple of months. Yes... Craig is outnumbered but don't feel too badly for him. His girls love him very much and who wouldn't want one more beautiful woman added to their family??




We decorated onesies and bibs and they turned out fantastic!  



We are doing great. Large... but great, haha. I'm still restricted to the Grand Rapids area but all is well. Everyday I feel a little less nervous and a little more excited. Thank you, thank you and thank you again to all of our friends and family that are always so supportive and wonderful. We love you and know how blessed we are to have you in our lives.

No comments: