When Halloween came around we decided we would give trick or treating a try but I didn't feel like expending a lot of energy/money for what would probably be a 30 minute experience. Soooo... I fished out these little tutus I made for the girls for Valentines day a while back...
Throw in a sparkly crown from the playroom and there you go you've got a couple of princesses!
When I put Georgia's skirt on she looked up at me and said "momma I pretty!" haha. yes, honey you are - but you're still going to have to decide between law school and med school someday... or possibly rocket scientist school?
As predicted we only made it to 6 houses before the girls lost interest. They were much more into all the animals that came to the door. Our neighbors were handing them candy as Madelyn was reaching into their houses to pet the animals. haha.
It was a gorgeous night and the girls had fun sitting outside and handing out candy. If you're looking for candy come see Madelyn - she gives it out by the handfuls. Craig was telling kids to come get some candy and Maddy would reach in and grab a handful and say "get some" and dump it in their buckets.
We ate too much candy, had some pizza and stayed up late snuggling and watching a movie. I'm still not going to say I'm a huge Halloween fan buuuut we did have a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment