Ok, so I'm only 1 day late with this post. I think that's pretty impressive. I personally love Valentine's Day. A day to tell people you love and care about them, I think that's great. Also, when you have 3 little girls I feel you kind of have to embrace a holiday that's all about pink, hearts and girly-ness.
I found the cutest little chef outfits for Georgia & Maddy for Valentine's Day. Recently they have been thoroughly obsessed with "cooking" both in the kitchen with me and in their play kitchen. They make lots of coffee and soup for me and always warn me that it's hot. :) I also like to give them random meal requests and make them hunt down food items in their kitchen, keeps them busy for at least 30 seconds. Yesterday Maddy made me some chicken with a pancake and ice cream.
Sofia even got in on the celebration sporting her Valentine PJ's. This is generally what she looks like during the day, when the girls are running around screaming and screeching and the dog is barking like a crazy. Come see us around 2am if you want to know what she looks like awake.
We even made some cute Valentine cards with the girls handprints. We tried to add Sofia's handprint but she wasn't having any of that so we settled for her cute little foot in the middle.
As this is a holiday all about love I will leave you with a video of sisterly love... or something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment