Over the weekend we added some flowers to our front. I am NOT a gardener. I know pretty much nothing about flowers, plants, gardens, etc. I know my mother is disappointed to hear this because she on the other hand is pretty knowledgeable in all of those areas.
So here was my first attempt at gardening with the girls, They were eager until they realized their hands were going to get dirty. Yes, Maddy is planting flowers in silver sandals :)
The girls picked out their own flowers...
Georgia was "helping" me dig holes... she was also flinging wood chips everywhere. So after we flung wood chips and dug holes I told the girls to put their flowers in the hole. Well, I think I needed to be a little bit more descriptive as to HOW they should put their flowers in the hole. They both threw their plants into the holes, upside down. whoops. haha. We followed that up by drinking from the hose and spraying each other instead of watering our new flowers. Looks as if I might need to teach them how to hire a gardener instead...
We didn't get any pictures of the finished product but I'll post some in a couple of weeks... if the abused flowers survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment