6.01.2012

To Do List...

I love lists. They make me pretend to feel organized and in control. In the fashion of true disclosure... I generally lose the list before I finish the things on the list, and honestly I could probably have completed 2 or 3 things ON the list in the time it took to write the list.

That said... I would like to introduce you all to our summer "to-do" list. On the lefthand side of the blog you will now see our bucket list for this summer. These are the top 50 things, just for fun we would like to accomplish in the next couple of months. Some are big activities, some are small. A few are pricey but most only cost time (and my willingness to sleep in a tent.) Maybe having this visual and very public reminder of fun things we want to do as a family will encourage us to walk away from the sink of dirty dishes, ignore the lawn mower for just one more day and do something fun!

No comments: