9.22.2012

Saturday Morning

What Saturday morning looks like in our house... After the girls were up at an indecent hour we headed out for breakfast (soooo good!) if you live/visit G.R. and don't go to the Cherie Inn you are missing out on some fantastic food and perfect hazelnut coffee. Anyway... as we were enjoying our breakfast I started doing a little people watching (a small amount of observation of people of all sizes... not just little people) and thinking about how much our Saturday mornings have changed over recent years. I no longer look forward to sleeping in (ha!) and we don't have the same adventures (lazily wandering the mall or wandering shops downtown) Nowadays I look forward to Saturday morning for entirely different reasons. Even though I am home with the girls every morning there is a calmness and an atmosphere of relaxation/openness on Saturday mornings that just does not exist any other time... with that in mind I decided to snap some pictures of the goings on at our house... you'll have to insert your own imagined baby babbles, giggles, dog barks and fantastic music in the background.








 







Then I dropped my camera and killed it. Whoops! Luckily it was headed out to make room for an upgrade anyway.However, it does mean I can't show any pictures of our fancy pumpkin cookies (who am I kidding... they aren't even frosted yet) so just imagine how beautiful they are. I hope you are all enjoying your own Saturday filled with flour, boxes and doggie dental exams with a few spilled Cheerios on the side.



No comments: