9.30.2012

Sketti!

If you have ever watched "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" on TLC then you know what "sketti" is. If, like me you are much too sophisticated for such foolish TV (ok, I may have accidentally turned the show on once...) Here’s the recipe: 1 tub of Country Crock fake butter, 1 bottle of ketchup, mix together, microwave, pour over spaghetti, eat. Oh it makes me nauseated to just type that. 

Anywho... we did NOT have "sketti" but instead Sofia had her first taste of "stab-able spaghetti" as my friend Jenni would call it... also for the record I'm pretty sure Jenni wouldn't eat "sketti" even if she was dying.


Yay! Real food!

 hmmm.....

I like it!


Sofia then reminded me why we make babies eat red sauced food items naked as she crawled out of her seat and across her lunch... I think I need some more Oxy Clean.

No comments: