7.10.2013

Toilet Paper

For the past few days there have been some opposing forces in this house.

1. Three small children who aren't timid with their toilet paper usage and often view it as a good option for a streamer.

2. The discovery that we are down to our last roll of toilet paper in each bathroom.

I have made a brazen (or dumb) move to continue putting off the purchase of more toilet paper. The one time I have been to the store this week I actually forgot this little necessity. So as I am planning out our afternoon and making a plan to evacuate the house after nap and purchase said necessity the UPS truck pulls away and I spot a large box of Charmin (the good stuff) in my doorway.

(stick with me... there's a point to this story I swear)

I did not buy the toilet paper and I am 100% convinced Craig doesn't even realize we need toilet paper yet.

So... someone who cares about us bought us toilet paper and has completely made my day. In my opinion this is the kind of gift that shows someone you care. It isn't flashy and it isn't fun to buy but it is unexpected and says "hey, here's something to make your life a little easier and show you someone is listening."

Thank You

Here's to friends who buy you toilet paper, I hope you all have some!

No comments: