For Halloween this year the girls dressed as the "3 Bears"
Georgia looks a little grumpy but it was only temporary and she was thrilled after her first piece of candy :)
But really what are the "3 Bears" without Goldilocks?
Poor girls may need to dress in different costumes next year, more than once I heard "oh honey, you already got a piece." The girls just looked at me confused until I filled people in that they were twins... not just overly greedy candy lovers.
We were joined by "Quiet Bunny's Mom"
A brave firefighter!
and some of the cutest ladybugs I have ever seen!
Despite the soggy weather we had a blast! We didn't make it far in the rain but were joined by great friends back at home and lots of music, dancing, laughter and fun! It was everything Halloween should be.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment