6.27.2014

Congrats Stacy!

High school can be a difficult and akward time. 

BUT those akward years become infinitely more enjoyable when you surround yourself with other similarly akward people who love you.


Before husbands and jobs and kids we were just a group of silly girls.





These people taught me how to be a good friend.


For years I have felt loved and supported by them.  They were one of my first contacts when I went on bedrest with the twins. Years later... the 2am phone call to then watch the twins when Sofia made her entrance into this world. I miss them on good days and bad and the days in between.


I still turn to them when I am happy, sad or excited.


I miss being a part of their everyday lives.



BUT I love all the memories we are still making. 




There is something beautiful about sharing these women with my daughters. 













Our most recent adventure has been Stacy's wedding, last weekend. She was such a beautiful bride and the twins were thrilled to be a part of the wedding.




A lot of things have changed over the past 12 years, but very obviously...



so many things haven't changed at all.



Thank you ladies for being such an important part of my life and now my daughters lives. I can't wait to see what adventures the future holds for us. 

and yes, that WAS Matt Damon 












No comments: