The girls have been celebrating their birthday a lot. A couple of weeks ago Craig's family threw them a great party on the east side of the state. We shared the day with lots of family and friends. I'll be sure to update with more pictures soon.
The girls loved their cakes! Talk about a sugar rush.
Last weekend we had a birthday party here for the girls. We had a BBQ, swimming, cake and lots of fun in the sun. It was so great to catch up with friends and family while focusing on where the past year has taken us. I was so busy running around with food and entertaining babies that this was the only picture I managed to take, after the party...
Madelyn fell asleep about halfway through her bottle. I think the rest of us felt exactly the same way. Hopefully some of the grandparents I saw snapping pictures will get them to me. Look for more party pics to come soon.
Our girls are so blessed and spoiled but I feel even more spoiled to have them in my life. Thank you everyone for helping us celebrate and spoiling our little girls! Look at the girls surrounded by their loot. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment