I know (hope) I have already flooded you all with information on the March for Babies to support March of Dimes with my emails and facebook posts. In case I missed someone...
The March of Dimes walk is April 30th this year. Last year with the support of friends and family our team raised over $1000 to help babies! Thank you again to everyone involved. It seems like forever ago that we were visiting the hospital daily and watching the girls struggle and persevere to grow. Oh how things have changed, we now spend our days running and laughing and listening to the girls chatter. They are such joyful little girls and we are so thankful for them. Not a day goes by that I do not mentally thank God as well as the doctors, nurses and all of the research and equipment that supported our girls. I never want to forget how different our lives could be had that support not existed, which is why we are continuing to support the March of Dimes.
I know times are tough and money is tight for everyone so if all you can give is to forward this information on to spread the word it is more than enough. If you are interested in giving financially you can find our fundraising site here: March for Babies - douglass847 Every little bit counts, and no donation is too small.
I'll be sure to keep everyone updated as the walk gets closer and follow up with lots of pictures from the event. A fun aspect of the event is getting to see some of the families, doctors and nurses from the NICU. It feels like a mini reunion to celebrate how far we have all come.
No comments:
Post a Comment