1.15.2013

Dolehanty Christmas

*Warning* This post has an obnoxious amount of photos, but hey... it's Christmas so it's ok, right?

The Dolehanty Christmas was more of a marathon of Christmas celebrations this year. My brother Kris drove up from Arkansas with his family, including their newest addition, baby Liam.

Cute stuff, right?



It was so nice to meet him (and snuggle him)


We hosted everyone at our place for Christmas eve and let the kids open some presents.


Sofia was totally into opening presents. She didn't actually care about what the gift was but she liked ripping papers.


Aunt Chezney assembled a rice/sensory box of fun for the girls for Christmas. I simultaneously love and hate her on a daily basis as we enjoy this gift. I love it because it keeps all 3 girls entertained for a decent amount of time and all the dumping, filling and sifting is great for their fine motor skills. I hate it because well, it's a rice storm. Although, the constant vacuuming has given me some mighty clean carpets :)


The sewing bug bit me and I made Chistopher a Spiderman robe.

The girls shared their new dress up shoes... they even matched his outfit. :)

There were some serious giggle coming from the "kids" table. I'm amazed they ate anything at all.
 Don't worry Sofia. Some day you can sit at the kids table too :)


After dinner giggles we made Christmas trees. It was fun until Georgia had a meltdown because she got frosting on her hand.



After celebrating Christmas morning at home we headed out to Grandma and Grandpas for some more Christmas fun. Santa was home sleeping, so Sofia filled in.

More cousin time.

More gifts.



Sofia has some serious reach. Nothing is safe. Lucas was desperately trying to avoid her grabby baby hands all over his new toys.

Some love for Grandma's fish.


and of course some more baby love for Mr. Liam.

Before we went home the girls, along with Christopher and Liam donned their new superhero pajamas. We felt very safe!


As I post these pictures I am feeling a little homesick for Christmas. We had a fantastic time catching up with family, sharing stories and jokes while watching the kids play. It's amazing how much had changed from the previous Christmas and I can't wait to see what the next year brings all of us. 



































No comments: