Last weekend we headed to the east side of the state for Craig's 10 yr HS reunion. Now, I didn't get any photos of that event BUT the next day we headed out with Grandpa Brian & Grandma Leslie for a spur of the moment trip to the Detroit Zoo.
I love watching the girls become completely engrossed in watching and studying the things around them. This happens a lot at places like the zoo.
We had a few "birdy get you" moments with these little guys and some mighty noisy peacocks.
Sofia needed a brief snoozer about halfway through...
I think the favorite animal of the day was the polar bear aka the "poley" bear.
These faces say it all...
I think this is also a good time to introduce you all to Sofia's belly button. She's a little obsessed with this particular body part. It's her go to spot in times of stress, sleepiness or excitement.
Out of all the amazing animals we saw that day. This was Sofia's shining moment...
No comments:
Post a Comment