6.16.2013

Happy Birthday Little Ladies!

So it is that time of year again. Happy Birthday Madelyn & Georgia! The time leading up to this day is always big for me. A lot of thinking and celebrating and a feeling filled with utter gratefulness. Gratefulness for where we are and where we have been. I can't help but feel a little sappy. Sorry.

In my mind, this year was a big one. We have watched their personalities blossom as they grow even more into their own people. This home is filled with so much joy and love because of my girls and I can't imagine this world without them. Thank you for all of the things you teach me everyday. I learn as much from you as I can ever teach you. As I looked through photos to include in this post I couldn't help but miss my babies, but in the same breath I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us.

Happy birthday to two of my favorite people!






















No comments: