10.15.2012

Thirty Questions - Day 5

 What are the 5 moments in each day that make you most happy right now?

1. Seeing the girls faces in the morning. Ok, so it may be too early BUT their crumpled faces in the morning are so innocent and snuggly.

2. Dance parties. I don't think I need to explain that...

3. Dinner time... usually. It's nice to all sit down together and enjoy the girls giggling, and sometimes even eating their dinner.

4. Bed time. Yes, there is the obvious reason also, more specifically about 15 minutes after the girls fall asleep. I love how relaxed they look while they are sleeping and I can hardly resist the urge to straighten their blankets and make sure they look comfy and cozy.

5. One on one time with each of the girls. I love being able to connect with each of them separately, whether it's a quiet game or book with Maddy or Georgia or snuggles from Sofia... even if it's only a few minutes, it makes my day.

No comments: